Friday, March 13, 2009

An excellent adventure.




I have been busy lately and my blog posts have suffered, not because there is nothing to write about, but because there is TOO MUCH!!!




In the last week we had the opportunity to go out on the gulf in Larry's boat. This was fun and exciting. Then a day later, we also helped Larry move his boat into a "rackominium". This is a place where they store your boat inside a building where there are huge racks to set the boat on. The rackominium company uses this huge forklift to snatch the boat out of the water and carry it into the building where it lifts the boat up onto the rack for storage. When you want to go out on the water, you call ahead and when you arrive at the dock, your boat is in the water, ready to go. Really a neat concept which also protects your boat from the elements. Unfortunately, this project came up rather suddenly and I didn't have time to get my camera. Next time we are at the rackominium, I will take pictures.




Today we have some running around to do and then the day will unfold. I will try to post some updates later on the status of the shuttle launch which is now scheduled for this coming weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Love the blog!

larrycad said...

Wow! Didn't realize you were a reader. Now I really have to up my game!

:)