Tuesday, April 07, 2009


You have to look closely at this one. I took this about a mile from where we are staying and was fascinated that the state of Florida would be this elaborate with traffic controls leading from a dumpster. Notice the stop sign at the "end" of the road. I wonder if they get a lot of traffic coming from that particular dumpster?? But....at least after you drop off your trash, you have the choice of turning right or going straight ahead!

You may have to use your imagination on this one and I actually had several people say, "is that how you spell it?" Suffice to say that I no longer have to ask, "can you show me how to get, how to get to...........", because I have actually been there, and now I know the way, and I can show you.........."how to get to Sesame St."

By the way, if you are interested, it is in North Port Florida.

2 comments:

janet said...

Well FIL- I guess the floridians need extra help with traffic directions... and like I asked earlier- Have you seen Mr. Snuffalopogus, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, Mr. Hooper (well maybe not him,since he died), Bert and Ernie on Seasme Street? Hahahahahaha!
-DIL

larrycad said...

Sorry, no Bert, no Ernie and none of the others either. Just that place called lonely.......errr.........sesame st.