Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Attention span

I’ve always wanted to write a book, but the biggest problem I’ve had thus far is coming up with a theme or idea that would last long enough to be a book, and of course, make it a giantic best seller. I have really, really great ideas, but they only last about 2 to 3 minutes. Then I forget them or give up on them. So, one day, while driving along in our motorhome I decided to write a book consisting of a bunch of short ideas, events, stories, and philosophies. I plan to call the book “attention span”. The book may be long, the stories however, will be short, just like my attention span. Since I have this blog going, I am going to experiment here with some of my attention span ideas. Every once in a while, the concept of attention span hits me as I travel through life. When it hits me, I will try to share it here with you. Stay tuned, if you have a long enough attention span……………

No comments: