Monday, February 09, 2009

Took the weekend off







Although, how I knew it was the weekend, I just do not know. One more thing that retireees have to endure. We don't get to look forward to sleeping in on the weekend. EVERY day is a Saturday!! But I digress. Today is Monday and Linda is getting ready for us to walk to the clubhouse for free Monday morning coffee and donuts. Temperature today is supposed to be 78, and of course there is the usual Florida sunny and blue sky as well. Had a nice weekend puttering around, spending time with Larry and Krista, as well as Grandma and Grandpa Hodson. My mantra is "relax, relax, relax"






Today I am going to spend time waxing the coach and maybe working on the Jeep. Saturday I did redo the caulking on the bathroom sink, so it is not all just fun and games here. There are important tasks that need done.






Hope you enjoy the photos. See you tomorrow.




Larry

1 comment:

Brian said...

I like the photos.
Can you take the RV back to Ohio and get some more photos of it in the snow?