Thursday, February 19, 2009

Webster




Webster is my puppy. Webster is a West Highland white terrier who, at the time I wrote this, was 8 months old. Now I ask you, what better topic is there to include in a book titled “Attention span”, than an 8 month old terrier? Talk about short!! Maybe non-existent. Actually there is one thing that manages to hold his attention for more than the famous “New York Minute”, and that is food. I mean this puppy defines the phrase chow-hound. You name it, he has eaten it. Sticks, twigs, bugs, small birds, toads, and other sources of non-traditional protein are all on his menu. Despite his proclivity for unusual dinner fare, Webster is loved by me and Linda and his antics make us laugh. Attention span? I don’t think so. One white bundle of fun? Absolutely!!

1 comment:

janet said...

I hope he doesn't have a taste for turtles!